Concerning the Email Thread involving Reini Urban

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Wed May 22 13:10:34 PDT 2013

Howdy,

I think it is inappropriate for Mike to tell Reini how he should
*feel* about his past actions. That is out of line.

Reini, your statements were misinterpreted and also seen through the
light of a different cultural lens.

Everybody wants to get together and nerd out about Perl. Let's try to
concentrate on that, instead.

Duke

Jonathan "Duke" Leto <jonathan at leto.net>
Leto Labs LLC http://letolabs.com