Concerning the Email Thread involving Reini Urban

Mike South msouth at gmail.com
Wed May 22 12:23:50 PDT 2013

The only thing to regret, in my opinion, is that the way you phrased your
observation was interpretable as racism.

No honest observer has just cause to think you _actually are_ racist.  That
_would_ be something to be ashamed of.  This honest error, in contrast, is
something you can regret and correct, but shame is not called for.

mike