Two evening social events

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Wed May 22 10:51:28 PDT 2013

hi all,

i am organizing two social events at yapc. monday night we can book a
whole theater at the alamo draft house. food and drink can be ordered.
this would start at abou 8pm after the VIP event. we could even select a
first run (star trek?) or oldie and have dha show a bad movie
afterwards! sign up on the wiki if you are interested. we need a minimum
of 25. more info to come as i get it.

http://www.yapcna.org/yn2013/wiki?node=SocialEvents

thursday night june 6th (d-day!), my wife and i are going to esther's
follies, a long running musical comedy/satire/magic show. you can say
you are with yapc and we will be seated together. we have reserved seats
(@ $29) for better viewing. there is no food there so have dinner
beforehand but they serve drinks. again sign up so we know who will
attend. no minimum or anything. this is an individual event.

http://www.yapcna.org/yn2013/wiki?node=SocialEvents

thanx,