Meeting more people: Hallway++ means you're never interrupting

Jennie '7' Evers-Corvina jen at sevvie.net
Tue May 21 17:51:19 PDT 2013

Speaking of too high-tech... mst and I collaborated to put together a brochure on Hallway++ that can be used as a sign for HW++ groups. They've been in the works for a while. You can see a PDF of the brochure, and a picture of the brochure configured in "sign-mode", at http://www.yapcna.org/yn2013/wiki?node=HWPPPeople .

--
Jennie '7' Evers-Corvina