Meeting more people: Hallway++ means you're never interrupting

Chris Nehren c.nehren/yapc at shadowcat.co.uk
Tue May 21 15:17:58 PDT 2013

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 18:12:57 -0400 , Deb Nicholson wrote:
> I'm also in! Is replying to this thread the best way to make sure I'm "in"
> or should I bring a sharpie?

Bring a sharpie so we can write "HW++" on your forehead. :)

More seriously, there should be stickers available, but they won't
always be visible. And most people won't know "Deb Nicholson" from any
of the random people they meet at the conference, so it helps to
demarcate yourself in some more visibly obvious way. Write it on your
badge, write it on a piece of paper and fold it up for a table sign,
etc. Be creative!

--
Chris Nehren
Shadowcat Alumnus