downtown austin hotels

Nuba Princigalli nuba at fastmail.fm
Mon May 20 11:16:19 PDT 2013

On Mon, May 20, 2013, at 02:59 PM, Reini Urban wrote:
> Otherwise I would recommend Extended Stay, because they do not clean
> your room every day, only weekly and is therefore much cheaper, and
> they are no indians involved.
> Which means the rooms are clean and smell good.

And here's -1 to the use of language that might imply a causal
relationship from "no indians involved" to "rooms are clean and smell
good".

And I'm only using "might imply" instead of "implies" because english is
neither my native nor second language.

--
Nuba R. Princigalli  nuba at pauleira.com  http://pauleira.com
@nprincigalli