Dining at the YAPC 2013 Banquet

Thomas Shinnick tshinnic at gmail.com
Thu May 16 19:44:14 PDT 2013

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 8:32 PM, Uri Guttman <uri at stemsystems.com> wrote:

> On 05/16/2013 09:00 PM, YAPC NA wrote:
>
>> YAPC NA Attendees,
>>
>> We're just finalizing agreements for the YAPC 2013 banquet. It will
>> held on Tuesday, June 4 and be catered by Salt Lick BBQ.
>>
>> They also will be catering a vegan option for those in need. In order
>> to assure we provide sufficient food at the banquet for the vegan
>> option, we're asking that you fill out this form to let us know your
>> needs.
>>

> is there a menu for the catering? my wife is attending the banquet and
> wants to make sure she will enjoy it (omnivore but not spicy). a link to
> salt lick's site or a list of the items to the list will be fine.
>
> thanx,
>
> uri

Here's the Salt Lick's catering start page.  Has a link to the normal
menu.  I'd think the catering will cover a good subset of items.
http://www.saltlickbbq.com/pages/catering.html

I've been able to eat there a number of times, even without being a native
Texan.  Though the food will make you wish you'd gotten here sooner... :-)

Depending on when your plane flights arrive, you can check out the Salt
Lick outlet within the airport.