Arrival Dinner at the Hula Hut

Matt S Trout mst at shadowcat.co.uk
Wed May 8 13:01:45 PDT 2013

On Wed, May 08, 2013 at 10:52:50PM +0300, Sawyer X wrote:
> It might be a silly question, but do they have to coincide?

Actually, there'll probably be an extra dinner consisting of late arrivals
and people who're trying to meet up with the late arrivals.

Possibly also because the anti arrival dinner venue looks like it'll be
crammed, which makes circulation harder, and there are some of us who
prefer smaller groups but also meat, which rules the anti dinner out :)

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/

Email me now on mst (at) shadowcat.co.uk and let's chat about how our Catalyst