RFC: YAPC Code of conduct up on github?

Todd Rinaldo toddr at cpanel.net
Mon Mar 25 10:11:56 PDT 2013

This is a wonderful discussion, and I don't want to stifle it, but the mass unsubscriptions we are seeing says that not everyone is enjoying it or willing to speak up. I am fearful that the effect will be that people are closing their ears about YAPC as a result of this conversation.

This is really an organizer's conversation. Can we perhaps move this to another forum? Chris Prather has suggested using the existing Github tools, or we can set up another mailing list, or whatever people would like.

Thanks,
Todd