RFC: YAPC Code of conduct up on github?

Jason Van Patten jvp at bluehost.com
Mon Mar 25 09:49:11 PDT 2013

I specifically left this as a non specific comment to engender
discussion, conceptually it should be an award that taps into the viral
nature of the PYCON incident and contrasts the company or companies that
highlight how Perl programmers and their employers are not "tools".
Moreover we should highlight that YAPC despite being oriented around an
older language is far more progressive in it's paradigm.

JVP