Can we include the Act templates in the new YAPC-NA repo on github

Todd Rinaldo toddr at cpanel.net
Sun Mar 24 01:01:26 PDT 2013

Robert, I'm not convinced there's value in this. ACT uses svn still for having event custom files. As best I can tell, referencing the previous year doesn't buy us much. And even if I do want to do this, it's all on the same ACT server the 2013 one is on.

Short version: This creates more work to keep it in sync with svn, which is where the authoritative copy of all previous years are stored. What is the value?