Can we include the Act templates in the new YAPC-NA repo on github

Chris Weyl cweyl at alumni.drew.edu
Sat Mar 23 09:51:13 PDT 2013

On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 7:35 AM, Robert Blackwell <
robert at robertblackwell.com> wrote:

> I am so excited to see the new YAPC-NA repo on Github,
> https://github.com/YAPC-NA.
>
> I would like to propose adding the Act templates to the repo.
>
> To make this work best we will need to work out a workflow that works
> with the current SVN set up that is used now.

May I suggest that we keep anything not related to the code of conduct, or
its attendant documents, discussions and the like, in a separate repository
under the YAPC-NA organization?  I think this is what you were saying, but
I'm not 100% sure :)

                     -Chris

--
Chris Weyl