Thanks to RKG Rimm-Kaufman Group, Silver sponsor of YAPC::NA 2013. :)

YAPC NA admin at yapcna.org
Wed Mar 13 20:32:23 PDT 2013

We’re pleased to announce another sponsor, this time at the Silver level:

RKG is a full-service digital marketing agency that combines talented
and creative marketing analysts with unmatched proprietary
technological capabilities to create the industry’s most efficient and
effective data-driven online marketing solutions. We drive business to
our clients by maximizing a full range of opportunities including
Pay-Per-Click, SEO, Social Media Advertising, Comparison Shopping
Management, Display Advertising and Multichannel Attribution
Management Services. RKG was founded in 2003 and works with
organizations ranging in size from young startups to established
Fortune 500 companies in sectors including retail, travel and finance.

For more information about YAPC sponsors, please visit:
http://www.yapcna.org/yn2013/our-sponsors.html