Thanks to WhiteHat Security, Diamond ($10k!) sponsor of YAPC::NA 2013. :)

YAPC NA admin at yapcna.org
Fri Mar 8 20:20:28 PST 2013

http://blog.yapcna.org/post/44911386654/thanks-to-whitehat-security-diamond-10k-sponsor-of

We’d like to thank our latest Diamond Level Sponsor, WhiteHat Security.

WhiteHat Security is the industry leader in Web (or application)
security, with an impressive client list of Fortune 500 companies.
While most companies are diligent in protecting their networks,
websites have emerged as the number one target for attacks. Website
attacks can be catastrophic to a company and WhiteHat helps clients
mitigate risks before they can be exploited. Founded in 2001 by
Jeremiah Grossman – a former Yahoo! Information Security Officer and
application security pioneer, WhiteHat combines a revolutionary,
cloud-based technology platform with an extraordinary team of the best
application security experts in the business (our team includes super
talented folks from the likes of Google, Yahoo!, HP and BigFix (IBM)
to name just a few.) This incredible combination of resources enables
our customers in key verticals including e-commerce, financial
services, information technology, and healthcare, to prevent damaging
hacker attacks.

Not only are our products and technology leading the industry, but we
have an thriving culture and impressive team that collectively make
WhiteHat an exceptional place to work. If you are seeking a leading
edge technology company where you can make a tremendous impact and
build your career in meaningful ways, take a look at us! We’d love the
opportunity to get to know you.

WhiteHat Security is headquartered in the Silicon Valley (Santa Clara)
and also has a key technical team in Houston, Texas

For more information about YAPC sponsors, please visit:
http://www.yapcna.org/yn2013/our-sponsors.html