interim solution for getting to talk videos until video archive is up

Mike South msouth at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 18:42:16 PDT 2013

Hi, if you go to http://new.livestream.com/accounts/3585172/lbj and look at
the "YAPCNA LBJ Day 3" talk, I've put comments on the video telling where
you can go in the video to get to a specific talk.  Livestream doesn't seem
to let you drag the slider to just anywhere in the video, so the locations
are approximate, but it's better than nothing.

I don't know how soon they plan to put up archives of individual talks, so
I don't know if it's worth the effort for people to do this with the other
videos. But I thought I would just let you know it was available.   Also,
it was really very nice to be able to see some of the talks that I couldn't
attend because I was at other talks.

If you happen to be watching one of the streams it would be nice if you
would note where a give talk starts in the comments.  If you don't want to
go through the livestream account creation gauntlet, send the annotation to
me and I'll make it for you.

Thanks to everyone for an awesome conference.

mike