ISO: dallas person for odd little favor

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Wed Jun 12 08:36:18 PDT 2013

hi to any dallas (or close by) yapc'ers,

my wife was looking to get a starbucks gift card from dallas (don't ask
- it is for a friend who collects them). she found someone at yapc who
was going to do it but that person isn't going to dallas as soon as we
she was told. so is there anyone near dallas that can do this for her?
it is a $5 starbucks gift card with some dallas specific art/photo on
the back. of course she will pay for the card and shipping. write to me
off list if you can do this.

thanx,

Uri Guttman - The Perl Hunter
The Best Perl Jobs, The Best Perl Hackers
http://PerlHunter.com