Thanks for a great YAPC

Jon Rubin jrubin at te52.com
Tue Jun 11 06:54:29 PDT 2013

Just wanted to take a moment and thank the organizers, the presenters, the
attendees, the sponsors,....everyone, for putting together such a great
event.  This was my first YAPC and I had a blast.  I'm looking forward to
attending again in the future.

There were a number of people who asked about Tellurium business cards
after I had already run out.  For those of you who were looking for more
info, the website is www.te52.com.  As I mentioned during the lightning
talk, if you're interested in nominating your company to be a business
partner you can either send your information to info at te52.com or you can
email me directly.

Thanks again all,
Jon Rubin

--
This e-mail and any attachments may contain information that is
confidential, proprietary and protected by electronic communications