Why can't people unsubscribe themselves?

Faelin McCaley Landy faelin.landy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 17:51:04 PDT 2013

Stupid gmail responds to people instead of to the list >.<

[resent:]

To be fair, when you first sign up for the list, you get an email saying
"to unsubscribe, simply respond to the mailing list with that in the
subject" (or something to that effect), and yet it seems to fail when
people attempt this.

~Fae