Credit card warning

Darren Duncan darren at darrenduncan.net
Thu Jun 6 16:49:52 PDT 2013

I live in Victoria, BC, but I've also experienced what I said when I went
elsewhere.  I generally entered a pin to use my card.  At half the places they
gave me the machine and I put the card in it, the other half they put the card
in the machine in front of me and then gave the machine to me. -- Darren Duncan