[SPAM:###] Re: Amazing coffee for YAPC::NA peeps

Ya'akov Sloman yaakov at perlfoundation.org
Thu Jun 6 15:30:19 PDT 2013

OK folks, can we PLEASE end this thread NOW.

It is entirely unproductive and FAR worse than an unsubscribe request to the list.

Please do NOT add to this.

As far as dealing with the original issue, that is in progress and I would appreciate it if anyone who cares enough to comment on it would care enough that they NOT comment on it and let us deal with it properly.

(Josh:  This is not picking on you, I am just replying to your message because it is the last one in the thread I see.)

Thanks,
Ya'akov

--
Yaakov Sloman