Amazing coffee for YAPC::NA peeps

Jack Lupton jacklupton at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 13:37:38 PDT 2013

Whining is so unbecoming of the Perl community. Delete the emails you're
not interested in and if you are still unhappy, use the link that is at the
bottom of every email and unsubscribe yourself? Unsubscribe me emails are
just like spam to me, I just delete them. No big deal.Who would buy mail
order coffee anyway? How ridiculous. IMHO

I'm also a first time YAPC attender. I thought it was fantastic. It really
made me sad when it ended, though it is time to get back to work. YAPC and
the Texas Linux Fest of the weekend preceding made it a week to remember.
Thanks to the organizers, the speakers, and the volunteers for doing such a
fantastic job!