Amazing coffee for YAPC::NA peeps

John Haugeland john at crowdtilt.com
Thu Jun 6 11:05:30 PDT 2013

Advertising in the conference is very different than sending me email.
Zero other conference sponsors have done this, I suspect because they know
how angry it makes people.

.

> "You know, "sponsors". Those companies that make sure the venue gets paid
for and gives you lots of free schwag and  free drinks?"

Yeah, I didn't really take any of those, and all rationalizations aside,
United States law does not permit this.

I would not accept a free coca cola in exchange for work email spam,
besides.

.

I would like to be removed from the email list now, please.  It has begun
spamming, and trying to explain why spamming is okay, even though I never
actually gave permission to be contacted with sales email.  After the fact
rationalizations are not interesting to me; I never gave permission, and
that is the line the law draws in the sand.

Thank you for understanding.  This is not a choice others may make on my
behalf, even if they are certain that there's nothing wrong.

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 10:57 AM, Tracey Clark <tracey at cpanel.net> wrote:

John Haugeland
Crowdtilt <http://crowdtilt.com/> is what I do
Connect with me on LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/JohnHaugeland>