Amazing coffee for YAPC::NA peeps

Todd Rinaldo toddr at cpanel.net
Thu Jun 6 10:44:48 PDT 2013

On Jun 6, 2013, at 12:37 PM, John Haugeland <john at crowdtilt.com> wrote:

> I would prefer not to receive unsolicited commercial email on a conference mailing list.
>
> List admins, please state rules regarding whether people may use your system to spam your participants.

John,

This list is and will remain a place where folks can chat about the conference and miscellaneous other topics. There is too much history on this list that makes it impractical to change that.

An announce only list will be created for next year for those who do not wish to participate in discussions but would still like to know about official organizer / TPF announcements.

Todd