A warning about the conference t-shirts

Dan Muey - cPanel Developer dan at cpanel.net
Thu Jun 6 10:20:22 PDT 2013

> I've never had a genuinely thorough screening in the USA. Personally,
> I would choose (and advocate) opting-out even if I did, but part of
> what makes me furious about the TSA is that they do screen people
> differently based on characteristics that have nothing to do with the
> actual risks they're trying to prevent.

They are really inconsistent.

Last week we went through IAH without having to take the light saber out of the 4' box (they just dusted the box with a detecto-cloth post-xray), in Orange County they made us unpackage it completely One TSA guy thought it was neat but the lady checking it out was not amused.