A warning about the conference t-shirts

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Thu Jun 6 10:10:55 PDT 2013

Howdy,

I don't require citations to make me do very slightly inconvenient
things that completely remove a potential risk that nobody currently
understands. Especially if that risk is a higher risk of cancer.

And Nóirín : If you can tell me the governing equations, which take
into account the electromagnetic force in full detail, I might give
you a reference ;)

Perhaps over a beer at the next PDX Hackathon...

Duke