A warning about the conference t-shirts

D Ruth Bavousett druthb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 09:44:49 PDT 2013

Enjoy your privilege, folks.

Being a person with a bionic leg, I rarely ever get the *opportunity* to
opt for what happens.  I get the thorough groping just about everywhere.
 I've gotten that treatment every time I've flown since way, way before TSA
even existed, and even been asked to *remove my leg*.  Being a transwoman
these days makes it worse; it just confuses them, and I occasionally have
to point loudly at my passport and note that I don't wish for a man to do
that groping.

The two times I've not gotten that gropey ("the TSA massage"--*snrk*)
treatment was when I went through an MW scanner. I'll take that trade,
thanks.

-DRB