Wooden Nickel visit on Thursday 11:00 - who wants to come along?

Wendy van Dijk yapc2009 at wendy.org
Thu Jun 6 07:06:08 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Today I will go to San Antonio to visit Wooden Nickel, the company
that makes the Tuits for all of us.
http://www.wooden-nickel.com/

They have a small museum and they want to give us a tour.  So we can
see the largest wooden nickel in the world.  It is my size!

I will  go to San Antonio today, end of the morning, shortly after
11:00.  If you want to join me, go to the TCC conference center, I
will wait at the entrance.

It is 1,5 hour drive to there, and again back, and I think we will
stay some 2-3 hours over there.  After that we could have something
to eat  in San Antonio.

I have a car that can have 7 people, including me.  So, 6 people can
join me.  (Liz is staying here for the hackathon)
I have 3 submissions.  So 3 more people can join us.

I am Wendy van Dijk aka Woolfy.  I am that giant woman that loves
Perl 6 and I walk around with a huge box with 5,000 Tuits from
building to building...

Greetz,
Wendy