Credit card warning

Jonathan Rockway jrockway at cpan.org
Tue Jun 4 13:23:47 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I went to a restaurant last night called El Chile and payed with a credit
card.  This morning, about $5000 of fraudulent activity appeared on my
statement, but I wasn't charged for dinner.  This leads me to believe they
may have nefariously taken my credit card number, and I wanted to warn
everyone else who was there last night to take a look at their credit card
activity.

I have no hard evidence that this is what actually happened, but the timing
does feel very suspect, so I wanted to let everyone else know.

--jrockway