YAPC::NA Bad Movie Night

Tim Lord timothylord at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 16:45:37 PDT 2013

David:

Nice to meet you just now.

I realize now that Tuesday (the harder evening to plan) is out, because
I've volunteered to help tear down the stage etc, and who knows how long
that will go.

So:

(Only slightly) revised offer: My house can certainly hold 20-something
people, and can most likely be free pretty much anytime after a reasonable
dinner time on Wednesday. I'm tracking down my overnight guests to make
sure they'd be OK with that :) But it sounds fun to me, and there is a nice
24-hour coffee shop nearby for anyone interested.

Tim