YAPC::NA Bad Movie Night

Tim Lord timothylord at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 14:07:32 PDT 2013

I have a house with a living room and an LED projector (720p, not 1080p,
but it looks good enough for bad movies), and if the fellows staying there
are alright with it, I would be happy to squeeze some unsafe number of
people into there ...

But how many people would be interested? My place is 1.5 miles from the
conf. center, so not that far. Bigger than a hotel room by a lot, but it's
a smallish house rather than a huge one ;)

Tim