[SPAM:###] Re: Proposed: Mental health BoF

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Sun Jun 2 23:33:45 PDT 2013

Howdy,

> This post isn't a reply to any particular message in this thread. So when is
> a person eccentric, and when is a person insane? see
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-psychiatry , Discuss, not sure if on the
> YAPC ML or offline.

Thanks for that link! Quite a trove of info.

I think the only person who can decide between eccentric and insane is oneself.

If you are not happy, seek help. If you are happy, keep doing what you
are doing. Yes, insanely happy people are an edge case :)

There is a resource called "Blue Hackers" that has valuable
information about depression:

http://bluehackers.org

Duke

--