Late sign in at the dorms

Tommy Stanton tommystanton at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 17:29:17 PDT 2013

The original page for dorm registration [0] mentions that normal check-in
lasts until 8 PM:

"Check-in will be held at San Jacinto Residence Hall, 3 PM - 8 PM on June
2, 2013. If you are unable to arrive during the main check in period,
indicate your expected date and time of arrival in the ADA Accommodation
Needs section."

...so it'd be best to try to contact the front desk of San Jacinto Hall
methinks.

[0]
https://utdirect.utexas.edu/apps/dhfs/conf/nlogon/register/?s_pgm_nbr=HF121301643000