Procrastinators Arrival Dinner at Rudy's BBQ

Deven T. Corzine deven at ties.org
Sun Jun 2 17:07:35 PDT 2013

Well, nobody has updated the page to indicate they're coming, nor called my
phone.  Hopefully someone else will show up!

I'm wearing a dark grey Linode T-shirt and khaki shorts, my wife is wearing
a red shirt and black shorts, and my co-worker is in a pale blue shirt and
jeans.  Hopefully some other YAPC people will show up and say hi!

Deven