Nightlife in Austin

Faelin McCaley Landy faelin.landy at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 07:57:20 PDT 2013

Well, in the end, I think I just don't know what I want to do. I suppose
I'll decide on the fly! But it's good that we have some actual interest! I
think, for the next YAPC, I'll create an "afterhours" page, and see if we
can get some coordinated events. Hopefully there'll be some locals
interested in helping out, for wherever we end up!

Fae

On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 9:48 AM, Faelin McCaley Landy <faelin.landy at gmail.com