Tonight at Red 7...Abigail!

Deb Nicholson deb at eximiousproductions.com
Sun Jun 2 07:36:27 PDT 2013

I could be interested in the Holy Mountain show with Total Control and Wolf
Eyes after Hula Hut.
Deb

On Sunday, June 2, 2013, Faelin McCaley Landy <faelin.landy at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Personally, I'm more interested in the other show, happening at the same
time (one inside, one outside).
> CHAOS IN TEJAS PRESENTS: MANILLA ROAD W/ SATAN’S SATYRS, SPEEDWOLF,
ETERNAL CHAMPION
> June 2nd, 6PM
>
> The show that Tim listed is held at 6PM on an indoor stage, and is mostly
Screamo and Thrash Metal. The above show is on the outdoor stage, and is
more classic Speed Metal and Power Metal.