Nightlife in Austin

Pete Clark pete.clark at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 22:35:55 PDT 2013

Excellent, thanks for compiling the info, Faelin!

I just created a yapc nightlife board on glassboard.

https://app.glassboard.com/web/invitation/code/jkpep

It's worth checking out if you haven't used glassboard – it's excellent for coordinating stuff at events, and popular with the sxsw and ruby convention hipsters.

- petec