Nightlife in Austin

Faelin McCaley Landy faelin.landy at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 21:51:14 PDT 2013

H'okay, so, survey says:

   - Elysium - quite, gothy, chill lounge, with a pool table (because why
   not?).
   - Hangar Lounge - retro 1950s-esque "airport lounge" theme, built in
   three levels, each one slightly different, and an open roof to watch the
   city from.
   - Amnesia - somewhat dressy hookah-bar/club, full of smoke and too many
   people, but one of the few places around with hookah
   - Rain on 4th - best gay bar in the area. 'Nuff said.
   - Red 7 - one of the best live-music venues in the area, for rock/metal:
   http://red7austin.com/calendar/ check out the upcoming shows and see if
   you like anything (some Youtube previews)

So, hopefully something here will appeal to someone. Tell your friends!
Let's see if we can get a group of awesome people together! Mind you, these
are only the best options. There are many more, far worse, options
available. Go look around!