Nightlife in Austin

Stan Laughlin stan.laughlin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 21:19:16 PDT 2013

I walked up & down 6th early in the eve tonight.
Lots going on down there but I'm not certain there is any dancing.
Certainly plenty of loud music from a wide number of bars.  Obviously a tourist destination.
I suspect you can have a lot of fun in a very short time if you try.
Someone else suggested 4th as a university crowd environment.

Luck

Stan