double feature signups - $15

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Sat Jun 1 21:04:38 PDT 2013

On 06/01/2013 11:31 PM, Khaled Hussein wrote:
> This campaign is going crazy. Make sure to get your ticket before it runs out. We only have a few hours before the campaign ends and we are almost sold out. Here is the campaign link .. feel free to invite your friends too.
>
> https://www.crowdtilt.com/campaigns/lets-rent-out-the-alamo-drafthouse-during-yapc-for-a-double-header

i see $600 sold which means 40 tickets. a very solid number but the
theater holds 70 so it isn't close to selling out (yet). on monday when
the word really spreads (and it will) there will be a rush for tickets.
this is very predictable from past yapc events like this. so get your
double feature tickets now while they are still selling.

i am not sure why the dollar target is set for $750 which is only 50
tickets.

thanx,