Nightlife in Austin

Chris Nehren c.nehren/yapc at shadowcat.co.uk
Sat Jun 1 20:28:04 PDT 2013

On Sat, Jun 01, 2013 at 21:05:52 -0500 , Faelin McCaley Landy wrote:
> I've never been to Austin before, but I'm sure there's a decent club scene.
> If anyone were so inclined (and has a car), I was hoping to go exploring a
> bit. Don't know if anyone on the mailing list likes to hit the clubs, but I
> haven't been dancing in a while, and I have a bit an itch to do so.

My understanding is that all of the interesting places are on Sixth
Street. Speaking as someone who's never been to Austin, though, you may
want to take the advice of a local for specifics.

... though there is something to be said for the fortuitous serendipity
of wandering into an unknown establishment. :D

--
Chris Nehren
Shadowcat Alumnus