Hula Hut Is Sold out (mostly)

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Sat Jun 1 08:40:37 PDT 2013

On Sat, 1 Jun 2013, Craig Treptow wrote:

> I'm not sure if I was being counted for the anti-arrival dinner since I was "iffy" regarding making it in time, but just in case I was, I removed
> myself on the wiki to make space for someone who can arrive on time.

There's no real space issue with Anti-Arrival Dinner. What's likely to
happen is that we'll end up at separate tables, because I couldn't make a
reservation for more than 16 people.

Of course, it's possible that this is a super popular restaurant and they
won't have extra tables.

-dave

http://VegGuide.org               http://blog.urth.org
Your guide to all that's veg      House Absolute(ly Pointless)