Got Conference Shirts?

YAPC NA admin at yapcna.org
Fri Feb 22 23:07:50 PST 2013

http://blog.yapcna.org/post/43757196859/got-conference-shirts

What started as an attempt to look back at old conference
shirts to decide what we’ll do with this year’s shirt, has turned
into an interesting trip down memory lane. Unfortunately, we
have not yet been able to complete the list. If you have an old
YAPC::NA conference shirt which you don’t yet see on our
History page (http://www.yapcna.org/yn2013/yapc-history.html),
or something less faded than what we put up, take a front and
back pic and email admin at yapcna.org.

Bonus points go to the first person who can give us a shirt
picture from the O’Reilly Perl Conference.

Later,

YAPC::NA 2013 Team