Book People

Keith Howanitz howanitz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 08:44:35 PDT 2013

I wonder if any of the speakers have a recent book. Austin has a great
independent book store (Book People) that does signing events. (Some
recent authors include: Dave Barry, Cory Doctorow, & Sonia Sotomayor.)
It might be good for the author, and also a way to promote the
conference. (I am adding Book People to the things to do section for
those who might be interested in just purchasing something. The Whole
Foods nearby is fun also - they have an ice skating rink on the roof,
although I think it is only open in the winter.)

http://www.bookpeople.com/

--
-Keith
howanitz at gmail.com