Hotel room pricing (Was: Re: Dorm room pricing?)

Joe Cooper joe at virtualmin.com
Thu Apr 11 15:02:51 PDT 2013

Austin is also a very bike-able city. I bike nearly everywhere. Not a
lot of hills (at least compared to places like San Francisco), Google
knows where all the bike lanes are, and traffic that mostly knows to
watch for bikes (though we still have a lot more bicycle fatalities and
injuries than I'd like, I at least don't feel hunted, like I do in many
cities).

Mass transit here isn't awful, but it's not great, either. But, a
bus/train pass is definitely an affordable option, and will get you
there. The buses and trains do run on time, anyway. And, the buses are
all bike friendly.