Talk Schedule for YAPC::NA is online

YAPC NA admin at yapcna.org
Wed Apr 10 00:04:09 PDT 2013

http://blog.yapcna.org/post/47606161143/talk-schedule-for-yapc-na-is-online

The talk schedule for YAPC::NA in Austin is now posted!  If you’d like
to review the schedule, you can see it online here:
http://www.yapcna.org/yn2013/schedule?day=2013-06-03  You can create
your personal schedule by clicking the stars on the talks you choose.
Based on the votes, we might move talks into and out of larger rooms.

We received a lot of great talk submissions this year. Speakers with
accepted talks should have received an email with a link to confirm
their talks.

Note: The $80 early bird price for YAPC ends April 30th, midnight in
your region, when it becomes 1 MEELION dollars! (or 100).