Wacky formatting on talk page

Nuba Princigalli nuba at fastmail.fm
Tue Apr 9 16:39:21 PDT 2013

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013, at 02:09 PM, Dave Rolsky wrote:
> I suspect the quick fix is to also use max-width or something. The real
> fix is to update the ACT templates to use a grid system like bootstrap or
> something, but that requires more tuits that anyone may have available.

Hi folks,

We did this for YAPC::Brasil 2012, and I don't mean a bootstrapish skin
for our conference only, but really a full rewrite of Act's own
templates. See
https://github.com/Brasil-Perl-Mongers/Act/commit/374788ea24a61317d90cda604b4edf442a77a0c7
and
https://github.com/Brasil-Perl-Mongers/Act/commit/5000930fedd876eb58fa1c388a5622cd35d7bba0

With the way template overriding works in Act, it's just a matter of
placing the new ones in your instance's templates/ folder

Regards,

Nuba

--
Nuba R. Princigalli  nuba at pauleira.com  http://pauleira.com