[yapc] arrival dinner beer deal

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Thu May 31 21:29:50 PDT 2012

hi all,

glad to see the arrival dinner signup has hit 40! i need to turn in a
head count by next friday so they can order the right amount of food.
this means you should signup if you are planning to go. walk-ins are
welcome but it is good manners to signup so the pub knows what to expect.

     http://act.yapcna.org/2012/wiki?node=Arrival%20Dinner

on to more important news. we will be getting a $2 discount on all beer
pitchers. normally they are $9-14 so this is a good deal. 1/2 price
pitchers of margaritas is still there but i need to confirm we get both
deals. this place is walking/crawling distance from the conference site
so you can blast off and hopefully get back in one piece. just like the
dragon ship did!

remember if you are bringing someone to this you can put a +N next to
your signup so i can count them.

thanx,