[yapc] use your wiki!

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Wed May 30 20:51:06 PDT 2012

hi all,

we seem to have gotten a few more subscribers so it is a good time to
ask you all to edit the wiki pages at:

     http://act.yapcna.org/2012/wiki

you can add yourself to the arrivals/departure page and maybe share a
ride or find out you are sharing a flight. there are several bofs you
can join or add one of your own (i am leading a perl jobs bof -
http://act.yapcna.org/2012/wiki?node=Perl%20Jobs). there are social
events listed including the game night where gamemasters are signing up
players and the arrival dinner. we have over 400 registered attendees
but the wiki doesn't feel like that. go ahead, you know you want to say
something there! we have less than 2 weeks before yapc::na 2012 and the
wiki can use some love!

thanx,