[yapc] Playing Go at game night

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Wed May 30 07:53:45 PDT 2012

I don't know if there are any other Go players out there, but if there
are, please let me know.

I can bring my go set to YAPC, but I'd really like to play some people
within 9 stones of my rank. I haven't played much in the last few years,
but I was 1 kyu AGA when I was last playing actively.

Of course, if we have a bunch of people who want to play, it'd be nice to
have more than one set, so feel free to bring yours too.

-dave

http://VegGuide.org               http://blog.urth.org
Your guide to all that's veg      House Absolute(ly Pointless)