[yapc] Movies

JT Smith admin at yapcna.org
Fri May 25 16:36:09 PDT 2012

For the record I have reserved a room for you on the Thursday, June 14th from 6pm to 11pm. There's seating for 90 people, and a screen, projector, and sound system. YAPC will also be furnishing food and drinks.  So please do make the most of it, whether you choose to do a bad movie or a good movie, or both.

JT Smith
Director, YAPC::NA 2012
http://www.yapcna.org

PS